Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's been a while...

I forgot to post on Monday and was out on Tuesday so I haven't posted in quite some time!!!

Tonight's homework is to just enjoy the day!  You may or may not know that today is Pi day, also Albert Einstein's birthday.  Click the links to learn a little bit about each of them!  We aren't doing an official Pi day activity, but I have some fun things planned for the next few days though.  You will see when you get here each day!

I'm a big fan of Albert Einstein, so here are a few quotes from this genius of a man...



Albert Einstein Quotes

He was also a goofball with awesome hair!


See...  I'm not the only mathematician with crazy frizzy hair!!!  Imagine what that would look like illuminated by the Smart Board!!!


Have a great night!  Stories in class tomorrow!

-Miss K  :)






1 comment: