Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, March 16, 2012

Benchmark and Fun

Nice job on the benchmarks today everyone!

If you enjoyed playing Red Remover, I suggest check it out on Hooda Math along with Sugar, Sugar, and the other physics games, logic games and building games that they offer!

Have a great weekend!  Monday should be a fun day! ;)

Here's a hint...  Leave your guesses in the comments!


-Miss K  :)

UPDATE:  The hint explained...  They are the actors that play Sully and Mike in Monsters, Inc.

4 comments:

  1. i don't know please tell me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it have to do with Billy Crystal or John Goodman? The guys in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the guys remind me of Mitchell and cam from modern family!! tehe but older

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe i think that would've been my last guess

    ReplyDelete