Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quiz Tomorrow!



Try your own painting and video/song!

Now back to the math...  We have our quiz tomorrow.  Study your formulas and be sure that you can find area and perimeter of the various shapes and irregular figures.  :)  Use your old worksheets to study!

-Miss K  :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi miss.k im in spanish right now i finished all my work and my spanish teacher said i could go on your blog im so excited for the test tomm see ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you rock like Granite! Keep up the great work! :)

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Sister (Elise) saw me watching this video and she thought we had a test on Primary Colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Actually Elise, it's on area and perimeter, but thanks for checking out the blog with your super awesome sister!

      -Miss K :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Miss K.!! I was sick today but I am better now. I looked at the homework and I see that the only thing that we have to do is study for our quiz tomorrow. I will be sure to study and I hope I will ace the test or at least bce it. Bce means, like, get a B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We missed you today Hilarious-

      I hope that you are feeling better! Come check with me if you have questions about the quiz before you take it! I'm happy to help!

      -Miss K :)

      Delete