Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Monday, March 14, 2011

Packet Corrected!!!

Nice job everyone!  Make sure that you fill out the green sheet tonight.  If you aren't finished with the packet yet due to being out sick (or just not doing your work  :{ ) please complete the packet tonight and see me at lunch to correct your packet.

Just an FYI:


  • There were 291 problems in the packet
  • The packet was 63 pages long
  • There were 29 strands
  • Madalyn P got a 100!  (Let me know if you did too!)
I am tremendously impressed with all of your hard work over the last two weeks!  Keep up that excellent math!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment