Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Sunday, November 14, 2010

SUMO Paint

So, our resident creative genius, Connor B., found yet another really cool thing!  When I was checking out his blog, I saw that he was using a paint program called "SUMO paint."

Short story:  It's awesome go play.

Long story:  This paint program seems to be available for free online and has tons of really neat painting, stamping, drawing tools, and coloring tools.  I really like the symmetry tool and how you can spin the different shapes that you make.  Click on the toggle that allows you to have "shape trails" when you work with it.  I really liked that effect.  I am sure that Connor might be able to tell you a bit more.

Here is a link to the pictures that he made on his blog.

Enjoy the beautiful day and go make something beautiful on the computer once the sun goes down!

See you tomorrow!

-Miss K  :)

1 comment:

  1. I go on Sumo Paint all the time!!!! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete