Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Number Theory Quiz on Tuesday! Mega Movies!!!

As you know, we have our Number Theory Quiz on Tuesday.  The study guide is due on Monday, so be sure to spend a little bit of time on that each day.  The quiz will be the last grade of the first trimester, so please be sure to do your best.  If you want to improve your average, this is the time to do it.  If you are already happy with your average, make sure that this grade won't bring you down at all!

I have supreme faith in your abilities and your diligence!  This is what you need to know:  (videos included where I could find them)  :)

* Divisibility rules for 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10



  (you can ignore the rules for 4, 8, and 12)


* Prime Numbers
* Composite Numbers



* Least Common Multiple





* Lowest Terms/simplifying fractions





* Equivalent fractions



* Fraction Pictures (shading in a grid or circling some items in a larger set)







* Converting from Mixed to Improper fractions



* Converting from Improper to Mixed fractions

  (don't worry about the percentage part)

* Comparing and Ordering Fractions.
 

 
Good Luck Everyone!  We will finish our posters tomorrow in class!

1 comment: