Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rube Goldberg

Rube Goldberg designs are interesting and often crazy ways to make something happen...  A task as simple as pouring a cup of coffee could involve bowling balls and fire with a Rube Goldberg machine.

For example, this is a drawing of a "Simple Pencil Sharpener" that I got from the site mentioned below.  The steps are defined in more detail on the site.

Check out the Rube Goldberg site!  Be sure to click around to see what the site shows.

Here are some fun videos that show some modern takes on Rube Goldberg designs.

Fun "Ok Go" Music video:



Mythbuster's Holiday Rube Goldberg Machine



AWESOME HONDA COMMERCIAL!!!



I hope you enjoyed! 

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment