Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, March 12, 2010

In class assignment and a logic problem.

Today we completed a small in-class assignment on area of simple figures.  Everyone did very well and I am pleased with the scores.  You also had the chance to try some logic problems once you were done.  A few of you were asking questions about how to solve the problems.  Please check out this link to see if it helps you at all.  We will probably do some more of these logic problems in the near future, so be prepared.  I am hoping to do a fun activity on Monday if I am able to plan it properly!

I am having trouble finding sites that aren't blocked here at school, so I will have to check for online logic puzzles at home.

This weekend's homework is to 1. Bring in a circle.  2. Give your parents the green sheet.

Enjoy the Weekend!!!!

-Miss K  :)

3 comments: