Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Friday, January 8, 2010

Late start + door decorating planning today = short classes!!!

Blue, Green and Red classes were only about 26 minutes long today, so things were super rushed!  Thank you to those of you that turned in your REDOs today.  I should have them back to you sometime next week.  I will not be bringing them home this weekend, so it will take a little bit longer to get them back.

Today we reviewed angles.  There are four main classifications to angles:

Acute:  angles that measure between 0 and 90 degrees  (Not including 0 or 90)
Right:  a specific angle that measures exactly 90 degrees
Obtuse:  angles that measure between 90 and 180 degrees (not including 90 or 180)
Straight:  a specific angle that measures exactly 180 degrees

We also talked about naming an angle in three ways.  For example: abc, cba, b

Homework is Angles and Lines worksheet.  I know it's a bummer to have weekend homework, but you should be able to complete it in less than ten minutes!  If we had more class time, we would have finished it in school!  Sorry!!!!

Have a great day!!!

-Miss K  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment