Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jelly Brains


(Who would have thought that google actually had multiple pictures of "jelly brains?")

We were a class of jelly brains today...  The vacation was super relaxing and I think that the math parts of our brains may have been on vacation today too.  Fortunately, I am giving everyone a second chance to prove that somewhere, deep in your cranium, the math that we did in '09 is still there.  Tomorrow I will be returning your graded assignment from today.  I have already entered the grades in the gradebook, but if you REDO (and I mean REDO, not just change the answers- you must show your work for credit) the entire paper, I will regrade the assignment and put the better grade in my gradebook.  This assignment is totally optional, and you can decide to do whatever you wish, but I would suggest that unless you earned a 100, you might want to try for a higher grade!  These will be due by Friday, January 8th, 2010.  No exceptions!!!

Tonight's homework is None so enjoy your night and come back to school tomorrow fully rested with your brain in gear!

-Miss K  :)

ps- It was great to see you all today!  I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment