Welcome to Miss K's Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you enjoy checking out all of the information, links, videos, notes and STUFF that I put on here. Please visit this page frequently and PARTICIPATE in the blog by leaving a comment! Thanks! -Miss K :)

Reminder: Comments should be appropriate, kind, thoughtful and grammatically correct. I will DELETE comments that I think are inappropriate!

If you need to talk to me, please contact me via my school e-mail. Thank you.

Please note that all elements of this page are intended for educational purposes. All items included on this page are intended to be used within Fair Use guidelines. Please contact me if you have any concerns regarding any material included on this site. Thanks

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dimensions review...

1D- First dimension.  A line is one dimensional.

2D- Second dimension has two directions, left/right and up/down.  Any flat shape is two dimensional.  Anything that is drawn on a flat surface is two dimensional.

3D- The Third dimension has measurements that go in three different directions.  For example an object has height, width and depth.  This is why a 3D movie seems to jump out at you.  It no longer appears to be on a flat surface.

4D- The Fourth dimension is time.  Something can exist in space (the first three dimensions) as well as at a time.

5D- The Fifth Dimension.





Like I said in class, a musical super group from the 60's and 70's.  Rock on little ones, Rock on!

-Miss K  :)

2 comments:

  1. What are we soposed to reaced to?

    Joey Wolek:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??? I am not sure what you are asking... Check with me in HR tomorrow.

    -Miss K :)

    ReplyDelete